We’re thrilled to invite you to join EPIC2021, a global, virtual event!
OCT 11–15: Learning & Networking
OCT 18–21: Main Program
Now in its 17th year, EPIC is a treasured annual gathering that brings together people around the world—in all disciplines, roles, and industries—who use ethnography to drive innovation and change that is anchored in deep understandings of society, culture, and people in their everyday lives. Our conference is a warm, inclusive event that combines practical learning and expertise, meaningful networking, and the inspiration and debate that we need to grow and evolve in a changing world. EPIC is a nonprofit organization powered by members and volunteers.
We are no longer accepting submissions for Papers, Case Studies, and PechaKucha. You can read the original call for proposals and details about the review process here.
Please contact us if you have any questions—and get ready to register in July! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline – March 26, 2021, at the last stroke of midnight on earth!
- Acceptance notifications – June 4, 2021
- Registration opens – July 1
- First draft submission – July 5, 2021
- Final submissions video-recorded presentations – August 23, 2021 (PechaKucha August 6)
- Final submissions of written Papers and Case Studies – September 20, 2021
- EPIC2021 Learning & Networking – October 11–15, 2021
- EPIC2021 Main Program – October 18–21, 2021